We are now planning the 2018 printed directory of members.
This is distributed to 11,000 addresses in the Horley area. All members get a free entry in the printed directory.
Membership costs just £100 per year*. To join the Chamber click here.
* New members are also charged a one-off admin fee of £50.
Networking & Social Events
Our next meeting: Monday 8th January at the Horley Constitutional Club, Albert Road, Horley. 7pm.
- Please ring the bell for entry. Meetings are held in the main lounge upstairs.
- Be aware that parking restrictions have been changed at the rear of the Constitutional Club. If you use this car park you must notify them at the bar.
For more info please call:
• Geoff Williamson, MIMI, CISM, Chairman of Horley & District Chamber of Commerce - 01293-894444
• Fiona Stimpson, Vice-Chairman: 01293 784965
In May 2018 all business owners must comply with the new Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
To help our members and businesses in the Horley area Derek Mann has prepared some information on these new regulations. Click here to find out more.
Derek Mann - DVMann Consulting Ltd
Security consulting and business change. Offering services in relation to security surveys, management and the new General Data Protection Regulations.
T: 07507 597501, Website: www.dvmannconsulting.biz
Welcome to a new member